top of page

Health Care Visa

Adult social care professionals are eligible to apply for the Health and Care visa.

It is open to individuals applying under the skilled worker route for entry clearance or leave to remain who and will be taking up a job offer in one of the occupations specified within a prescribed list of Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) codes.

To qualify for the visa an applicant must also have been offered employment from a licenced sponsor. The sponsoring organisation must also either be an NHS body or trust, a medical services provider to the NHS, an organisation providing adult social care, or one of several other medical and social care organisations listed in the official guidance.

In order to Sponsor workers from outside the UK, Aregon Care Ltd must be recognised by the UK Visas and Immigration department under the Tier 2 Sponsor Licence Scheme. 

At Aregon we are in the process of applying to be recognised as a licenced Sponsor. We welcome any overseas enquiries which shall only be considered if we are granted a licence.

For more information CLICK HERE

Health Care Visa Help 

Upload File

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page